" Information technology jobs and careers Complete: Quality freelance writers Urgent

Quality freelance writers Urgent

Quality Freelance Writers Needed - Quick Payments by freddyfortunes
July 1, 2009 at 11:06 pm

Hi and thank you for bidding, I have 5 openings for high quality writers to rewrite articles regularly. I will provide all of the articles to be rewritten as well as the keyword phrases. I need a... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Copywriting, Marketing, Research, Sales, Scientific Research)

Seeking Reliable CRAIGSLIST POSTING Company to start ASAP!! by DMC701
July 1, 2009 at 10:42 pm

I need a poster to post ads on Craiglist in the casual sestion for cities in the United States. I am looking for at least 2,000 reponses PER DAY. These ads I will need forwarded to me to ensure that... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Data Entry, Link Building, Sales, SEO, System Admin.)

Seeking Craigslist Poster to Start ASAP! by meesh000
July 1, 2009 at 10:40 pm

I need someone to post for me on the "adult" section in services on craigslist To post in the section the fee is $10...I will pay $5 for every ad that goes LIVE..So that's $10 to get the ad... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Data Entry, Sales, SEO, System Admin., Web Promotion)

eBook to support website design service... by mroberts23
July 1, 2009 at 8:33 pm

I design and optimize websites, part of my sales stratagey is to have an eBook that gives compelling reasons as to why a website is important and supporting facts on how it can increase their sales. ... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Copywriting, Marketing, Sales, Web Promotion, Website Design)

English To Spanish Article Translations by animatek
July 1, 2009 at 7:54 pm

Hello, I am looking for a English to Spanish translator. I have 30 500-word-Articles to translate (different topics). You can use help from a translator engine. But I will read every article. Articles must have good grammar... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Blog, Copywriting, Proofreading, Sales, Translation)

Craiglist Poster / Long Term by jm1409
July 1, 2009 at 6:06 pm

I am looking for a CL poster. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BID FOR YOUR SERVICES PER MONTH NOT PER AD, WITH A 7 DAY TRIAL PERIOD. Your Responsibilities: - You must be reliable - You must be able... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Copywriting, Marketing, Sales, SEM / Adwords, Web Promotion)

Nonpublic project #461216 by raggedtooth
July 1, 2009 at 5:44 pm

The project is Nonpublic. Description can be read only by registered users. (Budget: $30-250)

100 Craigslist Posting Daily - Long Term by pplmcc
July 1, 2009 at 4:58 pm

I am looking for experienced Craigslist Posters to start a new market ad campaign for my website. The ads should be placed in major US cities. This project can turn into a long term indefinite relationship, depending on the outcome we get... (Budget: $750-1500, Jobs: Flash, Link Building, Marketing, Sales, Social Networking)

Fix sales conversion for a website by quixilver
July 1, 2009 at 4:37 pm

I have a website that already gets a good amount of targeted(!) traffic, but no sales. I need an expert at converting website visitors to customers to fix my website. This is a simple one-page website,... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Copywriting, Marketing, Sales, Shopping Carts, Website Design)

Sales Page / Copy writing by globalprofit
July 1, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Hello, We are looking for someone who is experienced in creating web sales pages that will compel the reader to sign up and or purchase our product. We are in the Foreign Currency Trading business and we sell products to individual traders... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Marketing, Sales)

Need Craigslist Posting Team to START TODAY!! by meesh000
July 1, 2009 at 1:32 pm

I need 4 craigslist posters to post for me in the Casual Encounter Section on Craigslist! You MUST be experienced!!!!! The pay will be per RESPONSE but I will also need the ads forwarded to me... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Data Entry, Marketing, Sales, SEO)

Virtual assistant by zendmre
July 1, 2009 at 10:03 am

Real estate investor looking for an assistant to make and take calls. (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Marketing, Sales, Telemarketing)

Expert CraigsList poster or Team needed ASAP by zosap
July 1, 2009 at 8:18 am

Please Note : Only serious bidders bid on ths project. Dear GAF Professionals, I am in need of serious craigslist poster or a team. Long term project, looking forward to post 5000+ ads every month... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Data Entry, Data Processing, Sales, Social Networking, Web Promotion)

sales support for web service by bikadi
July 1, 2009 at 8:08 am

We would like to increase the number of our subscribers of our website (software) related to health sciences. The current income (without marketing and sales support) is about 500 USD a month. The target... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Marketing, Sales, Scientific Research, Web Promotion)

free signups CC needed by willocfc
July 1, 2009 at 6:10 am

URGENT, I need free and paid signups for my affiliate adult webcam site as soon as possible. I need : at least 80 legit FREE signups per week with CC for age verification AND At least 30 legit paid trial signups per week with CC only... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Customer Support, Data Entry, Data Processing, Sales)

Business Associates Required by advertising
July 1, 2009 at 6:06 am

We are just start up group and looking proffesional who are really ment for business developmen (sales). If you think you can achive targets and capture the market for generate the right business then only bid... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Sales)

Clickbank / Pay Dot Com Pro Wanted by mktnguy
July 1, 2009 at 6:06 am

I'm looking for a Clickbank / Pay dot Com expert for a unique service offering. Please get in touch if you know Clickbank and / or Pay Dot Com well, including your expertise & experience. ... (Budget: $750-1500, Jobs: Marketing, Sales, Shopping Carts, Web Promotion, Website Design)

Robotics Franchise by vinaybs
July 1, 2009 at 5:04 am

We are a robotic technology company, founded in Singapore, with over 2 decades of internationally acclaimed robotics research powering our products and technologies. We now have offices in Singapore and Bangalore... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Sales)

eBook selling and Marketing by besuperior
July 1, 2009 at 5:04 am

eBook selling and Marketing. I want sale my english E Book and it consist on two steps each step price is 35 us dollar and I will give commission 5 us dollar on each Book sold. I want a seller who can sale 10 eBooks per day ... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Marketing, Sales)

Translation Business Representative by freelancera2z
July 1, 2009 at 4:09 am

Dear Freelancers We are looking for Business Representative for our translation business. You don't have to do any marketing. You need to be our first contact to our clients. We are expanding... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Customer Support, Sales, Telemarketing, Translation)

Craigslist Posting Needed by Jeff102
July 1, 2009 at 3:28 am

I am looking for a daily posting service on Craigslist. I will provide all ad copy, formatted for CL. I need 10 ads per day (10 different cities) for 5 Days (50 ads total). My ads do not go in a section that requires PVA... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Marketing, Sales, Web Promotion)

Email Signup Leads - USA emails only by swdcom
July 1, 2009 at 1:03 am

Email Signup Leads - USA emails only I am looking to have 10000 emails in total or possibly more depending on how good the leads are. We will break it down to 1000 each. Please bid for 1000 leads at the time... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Marketing, Sales, Web Promotion)

Market my services to businesses by articlewriter
June 30, 2009 at 5:09 pm

I am looking for an ambitious, aggressive and dedicated salesperson to market my services to businesses. These are the requirements: *****Must live in the US *****Must be native English speaking... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Marketing, Sales, Web Promotion)

I require 50 REAL Sign-ups for Free Credit Card Signup Offer by chaddsv2
June 30, 2009 at 4:59 pm

Hello everyone, PLEASE read my project scope before bidding. DO not submit a generic bid. This will be a lucrative opportunity in the future for the right provider. This is a simple project for anyone... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Data Entry, Marketing, Sales, SEM / Adwords, Web Promotion)

No comments:

Post a Comment