" Information technology jobs and careers Complete: Website design Projects | Make custom script for client area login

Website design Projects | Make custom script for client area login

Custom script for client area login by astocker
July 3, 2009 at 6:11 pm

I have about 5 clients and I'd like for each client to have his own secure client area/page (where I can upload his/her private documents). Currently using htaccess, I am able to manually assign unique login credentials to each client... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: AJAX, PHP, Script Installation, Website Design)

One Page website in Simplified Chinese by michaeljohn00
July 3, 2009 at 6:02 pm

1-Create a ONE web page in Simplified Chinese. It would have a similar look and feel as our home page.(www.chineseloving.com) It could be considered as our "Chinese entry page" 2-optimized page... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Graphic Design, Marketing, Website Design)

Need a Joomal Website made by Weldon
July 3, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Hello, I need a Joomla 1.5 Website made. I have made a very basic lat-out in word to give you an idea of the lay-out I want. Site MUST be SEO friendly. You can be creative with the design, I want... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Illustrator, Joomla, Photoshop, Web Promotion, Website Design)

Website by roligan
July 3, 2009 at 4:56 pm

I'm looking for a web designer/developer to build a new website. The website will have flash presentations but the designer will not develop the flash presentations (except for one showing changing client logos)... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Joomla, Website Design)

Property Website Search Criteria (PHP) by ajayuk
July 3, 2009 at 3:57 pm

Hi, I am a website designer with some PHP knowledge but my time and knowledge is limited so I am looking for someone to help me with a project. I am currently working on a property website that has a Search... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: AJAX, Javascript, PHP, SQL, Website Design)

zen cart hacker by quitbgn
July 3, 2009 at 3:41 pm

I have a zencart website that has been hacked. Someone has changed the code. I need someone to fix my site. I need this done within two days. This is relativly a small job so I will pay nomore than $30. (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Computer Security, Graphic Design, Script Installation, Website Design, Website Security)

Wiki website + Mediawiki + PHP + Javascript + CSS by RIndia
July 3, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Hi, Im using Mediawiki software for my Wiki Website. I want to include some more features on my website. I have full detail to do that. But I want to create in professional way. So I want a professional PHP + Javascript + CSS developer... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: CSS, Javascript, PHP, Website Design)

Designing by micheal2001
July 3, 2009 at 3:38 pm

Hi, I have 3 designing jobs: 1. A flash banner 2. An email (news-letter, one page) 3. A six pages website (including some flash work and logo) I want unique work. Lowest and most satisfactory bid will be chosen... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Banner Design, Flash, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Website Design)

SEO for 2 websites in the same niche market by scottlin
July 3, 2009 at 3:19 pm

I have 2 websites in the art market. SITE NO 1: 7 years old pr 5, ranks between 6-8 on page 1 of google.com for my most important keyword (phrase is keyword1 + Art). This keyword is a fairly niche keyword, returns results of around 2,600,000... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Link Building, SEO, Shopping Carts, Web Promotion, Website Design)

Coupon Site by boldtree
July 3, 2009 at 2:43 pm

I would like to get script for a coupon site using My SQL and PHP. In the past, I had purchased ASP from Enthrallweb, but too many bugs, and could not get it 100% working. I don't know if their new script works or not... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: PHP, SQL, Website Design)

Clone a landing page -small and simple job by iohana
July 3, 2009 at 2:16 pm

As the title says, I am looking for someone to clone a landing page for me. very simple. Must be done quick. Thanks (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Website Design)

Content Creation - Product Comparison by Epic3031
July 3, 2009 at 2:08 pm

I'm looking for somebody to write product reviews - roughly 750 words.... They will resemble these two examples - http://tinyurl.com/examplecontent1 http://tinyurl.com/examplecontent2 I'm only looking... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Data Entry, Marketing, SEM / Adwords, SEO, Website Design)

Membership website development by acpTotal
July 3, 2009 at 1:55 pm

We have a website that already exists and is 60% complete. We require an asp.net developer to complete the website. They should have good graphical skills. The current database is running SQL server 2005... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: .NET, Website Design)

LAMP PHP Coders with HTML/CSS experience by TheDesignCenter
July 3, 2009 at 1:37 pm

NO APPLICATIONS FROM INDIA or CHINA!! We are currently looking to hire some coders to join our team. This will be guaranteed work and paid weekly. I am looking to hire people who can speak English almost... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: PHP, SQL, Website Design, XML)

Chat System with Instant Translation Immediatley! by schueis
July 3, 2009 at 1:35 pm

We are looking for a dedicated team or professional that is capable of delivering this project in a matter of 7 days max! We need someone to code and develop a simple chat system with instant translation that will be 100% compatible with Elgg's software... (Budget: $1500-3000, Jobs: AJAX, ASP, PHP, Social Networking, Website Design)

Minisites by lopes
July 3, 2009 at 1:19 pm

Hello, I have quite a number of premium domains that are parked, waiting to be developed. I'll give clear instructions on how these mini sites should be developed (no need to creating content, I'll... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Java, PHP, SQL, Website Design, XML)

Custom Soholaunch Template, Set up and function by nit2winn
July 3, 2009 at 1:16 pm

I am seeking someone with Soholaunch experience to build a custom template for a shopping cart for my website. I also need it installed and set up including the checkout with my pay pal account intragrated... (Budget: $250-750, Jobs: Banner Design, Graphic Design, Photoshop, Shopping Carts, Website Design)

Lawyers directory by lopes
July 3, 2009 at 12:59 pm

Create a site similar to http://attorneypages.com/. The site will be only related to car accident attorneys, so the "Search by Pratice Area" will be replaced by "Search by State". Ps: You don't have to create the content... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: CSS, Joomla, PHP, SQL, Website Design)

Photoshop - creating / resizing store logos by rjones11
July 3, 2009 at 12:03 pm

I need good quality gif/jpeg logos creating for 1,000 retailers in 3 sizes each. They need to be "Saved for Web" in Photoshop as "JPEG High" or "GIF 128" and they are proportionate... (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: Photoshop, Website Design)

Oscommerce - CRLoaded by montreal
July 3, 2009 at 12:02 pm

1. Install and configure template 2. make some changes to design 3. install logo 4. modify CSS (Budget: $30-250, Jobs: PHP, Website Design)

No comments:

Post a Comment